Off to a good 2016 season in Italy
Our two top runners, Simon Kiruthi MUTHONI and Viola JELAGAT, got their season off to a good start last weekend in Italy.
They lined up ready to race the 13.35 kilometers at the 42nd CORRIDA DI S.GEMINIANO. At the beginning of the season, runners want to test their legs after hard months of training and see how they hold up against tough international competition.
Both Simon and Viola rose to the occasion and stayed with the lead pack. And they also both got their first podiums of the year, whereby Viola missed a victory by just 3 seconds!
Results â€“ Women
- Mary Njoki WANJIKU 0:44:05 KEN
- Viola JELAGAT 0:44:08 KEN – Run2gether
- Silvia WEISSTEINER 0:45:15 ITA
Results – Men
- Joash Kipruto KOECH 0:38:56 KEN
- Rodgers MAIYO 0:39:00 KEN
- Simon MUTHONI 0:39:22 KEN – Run2gether
Congratulations to Viola and Simon !
Euer Run2gether Team
Hinterlasse einen KommentarAn der Diskussion beteiligen?
Hinterlasse uns deinen Kommentar!